To BuyChoosing A
Agent Time to
Working with the right agent during your home search can make all the difference in the satisfaction of your home-buying experience.
What To Look For In An Agent.
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions of all types.
- Choose an agent you feel comfortable working with, who you trust has your best interest in mind.
- Are they available for showings at times that are convenient for you, including evenings and weekends?
- Does the agent return your calls promptly, are they easy to reach and are they comfortable with a communication style that works best for you (texting, calls, emails, etc)?
- Does the agent have experience working in a variety of areas and with a variety of property types (condos, single-family homes, investment properties, etc).
- Is the agent able to schedule showings quickly and efficiently?
- Are they knowledgeable about the home-buying process?
The ATM Team Difference.
Adam and Tabitha Murphy lead The ATM Team, with Tabitha focusing on our seller business and Adam focusing on our buyer business. We are a team of five, four of which are licensed agents. We have a non-pressure approach and are here to help you every step of the way. There are a lot of decisions to make throughout the process, but we want to help cut through the confusion, so you can enjoy this exciting time and feel confident that everyone involved is working to make your transition into home-ownership as smooth as possible.
Adam Murphy is our team’s Buyers Agent and will be your main resource for showings, inspections and closings. He has an extensive construction background that proves to be a valuable asset while touring homes. Bonnie Glass is our In-Office Buyers Agent – while Adam is out in the field, she is available to answer questions. When you are ready to make an offer, she helps with pricing your offer based on comparable properties, offer preparation and submission. Emily Lee is the team’s Client Care Coordinator and helps with scheduling showings and providing answers to a variety of property questions that may arise during your search. Crystal Rodriguez is our Closing Coordinator, and once you are under contract, she will be your main point of contact, helping you every step of the way to closing.
We are structured to provide you the highest level of service during this exciting time.