Agent & Price
on the Market
You may opt to sell your property independently. There are many excellent reasons, however, why you should choose an agent to assist you in this important undertaking. Working with the right agent during your home sale can make all the difference in the satisfaction of your home-selling experience.
What To Look For In An Agent.
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience selling homes of all types.
- Choose an agent you feel comfortable working with, who you trust has your best interest in mind.
- Your agent should take the time to listen to your goals and clarify your needs to best understand your unique situation.
- Choose an agent that employs a diverse range of marketing and advertising strategies.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly, are they easy to reach and are they comfortable with a communication style that works best for you (texting, calls, emails, etc)?
- Agent should be capable of prompt and decisive action during the course of selling your property, maximizing your negotiating and selling power.
- Are they knowledgeable about the home-selling process?
The ATM Team Difference.
Adam and Tabitha Murphy lead The ATM Team, with Adam focusing on our buyer business and Tabitha focusing on our seller business. We are a team of five, four of which are licensed agents. We have a non-pressure approach and are here to help you every step of the way. There are a lot of decisions to make throughout the process, but we want to help cut through the confusion, so you can enjoy this exciting time and feel confident that everyone involved is working to make your home sale as smooth as possible.
Tabitha Murphy is our team’s Sellers Agent and will be your main resource for listing appointments, staging, marketing and final sale of your home. Tabitha uses creative and aggressive marketing strategies as well as expert staging and negotiating to get the best price for each property. Tabitha is an Accredited Staging Professional, who helps showcase properties to their fullest potential and proves to be a valuable asset our home sellers. After the home inspection is complete, Adam is available to review the buyer inspection requests to help determine what items to repair and/or provide credit for. Adam’s construction background is a valuable asset to our seller clients and proves to be an benefit of our team throughout the selling process. Crystal Rodriguez is a Co-Lister and Closing Coordinator, and once you are under contract, she will be your main point of contact, helping you every step of the way to closing.
We are structured to provide you the highest level of service during this exciting time.
What Is Your Property Worth?
Without a professional agent, most independent property sellers tend to overestimate or underestimate the value of their property. You can avoid this pitfall by consulting with an experienced real estate listing agent. Does your agent have the experience that you need to ensure your best interests will be represented?